- How do you make your rings?
The creation of each ring begins with selecting the finest woods available to us. The ring is then crafted by an Artisan.
- Can I cancel or return my order?
All ring purchases may be returned within 7 days of receiving the ring. if it is delivered damaged, we require you to ship the item back to us as you have received it. Once we have received the ring we will create another one for you and send it to you. If you have received the ring and you decide you do not like it for any reason, you may send it back to us for a full refund minus a fifty percent (50%) restocking fee. We will refund you your original payment minus the restocking fee within 48 hours of receipt of the ring.
- Do you ship to my country?
We ship worldwide.
- What types of woods do you use to make your rings?
We use dense and exotic woods that meet our criteria. All of our woods are carefully selected and go thru a special screening process.
- What payment methods do we accept?
We currently accept a check and most major credit cards.
- How will I know my order has been received?
After a purchase has been made we send a confirmation e-mail.
- How much will I be charged for shipping?
Shipping costs will be calculated based on the size, weight and destination of your package.