Cerulean Designs recognizes the concern of our customers regarding privacy of information. All information you give to ceruleandesigns.com is stored securely, and is not accessible to other users. Rest assured that any information you give to jameskearns.co.uk will not be distributed to any other companies.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
- We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
- We will e-mail you to keep you up to date with your orders.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
1. your name
3. phone number
4. email address
- Please note we do not keep your credit card details on file. We use PayPal to process payments, and only these entities see your credit card details.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- We will endeavor to keep the information we hold accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which allows the server to uniquely identify the browser on each page. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although in that case you may not be able to place an order on our website.